Patch testing helps you assess the tolerability of your cosmetic products and it reveals any potential irritants and allergic effects. The QACS Laboratory dermatological compatibility tests are in line with the guidelines on the use of human volunteers in compatibility testing of finished cosmetic products. These include patch tests and human repeated insult patch tests (HRIPT).
Our Patch Test Methods
We carry out established patch protocols such as patch tests and human repeated insult patch tests (HRIPT) based on current guidelines, to assess non-irritant and hypoallergenic claims for cosmetics.
What we offer
Under the supervision of experienced dermatologists, we offer:
- Customised patch tests
- Dermatological evaluations
- Pool of 1200 volunteers, male & female, aged 18 to 65, with different skin types
You can also customize your patch test panel depending on your needs.
Our compliance with regulatory requirements
- Regulation (EC) no 1223/2009 – On cosmetic products.
- Regulation (EC) no 655/2013 – On common criteria for the justification of claims used in relation to cosmetic products, including truthfulness, evidential support and honesty.
- SCCS Notes – SCCS notes of guidance for the testing of cosmetic ingredients and their safety evaluation.
Have a question? We can help find an answer
Fill in our contact form below to request our price list and find out how our QACS Laboratory team can help you.