Assess tolerability, reveal potential irritants and allergic effects of cosmetics. We evaluate non-irritant & hypoallergenic claims and carry out established dermatological protocols such as Patch tests and Human Repeated Insult Patch Tests (HRIPT) based on current guidelines. QACS dermatological compatibility tests are in line with the declaration of Helsinki and GDPR requirements.
What we offer
- experienced and qualified support by dermatologists and cosmetologists/aestheticians
- state-of-the art equipment
- statistical interpretation of data
- wide volunteer range covering age, skin types, gender
- Competitive prices and rapid TAT
Customized patch test panels can be formed depending on your needs.
Our compliance with regulatory requirements
- Regulation (EC) no 1223/2009 – On cosmetic products.
- Regulation (EU) no 655/2013 – On common criteria for the justification of claims used in relation to cosmetic products, including truthfulness, evidential support and honesty.
- SCCS Notes – SCCS notes of guidance for the testing of cosmetic ingredients and their safety evaluation.
- GDPR compliance
Have a question? We can help find an answer
Fill in our contact form below to request our price list and find out how our QACS Laboratory team can help you.