To test aesthetics, functionality, microbial quality and package compatibility, products must undergo stability testing.
QACS Stability studies provide tailored conditions of temperature and humidity of intended transport, stability storage and specific conditions that concern stability, compatibility and storage. Stability testing on raw materials, new formulations, final products and new packaging comply with GMP requirements.
Stability testing services concern Cosmetic / Personal care product development, Reformulation of remarketed products, Modification of production methods, Manufacturing site shift, Alteration of container type or material.
- Package Compatibility
- Storage Only
- Shelf life
- PAO-Period After Opening
- Functionality & Aesthetics
- Sensorial properties-Appearance, color, odor, texture
- Viscocity, color, odor/fragrance, pH, weight, ingredients, UV filters, heavy metals, assay of preservatives
- Microbial count & preservation efficacy test
- Real Time
- Freeze-thaw cycles
- Thermal stability
- Photostability ICH Q1B
- Custom time intervals, custom humidity, custom temperature according to stability project needs
- 25°C / 60% RH
- 40°C / 75% RH
- 35 °C / 75% RH
- 30°C / 65% RH
- ICH Topic Q–Stability Testing of new Drug Substances and Products
- Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009, Guidelines on Stability Testing of Cosmetics – Colipa-CTFA 2004
- Fundamentals of Stability Testing (IFSCC Monograph No.2)