QA, QC ISO17025 accredited laboratory testing services for Foodstuffs & Food Packaging materials. Industries served include Food & Beverages, Packaging, Feed & Crops.
Performance is assessed by independent accredited organizations to ensure that QACS delivers quality results in accordance with food industry standards.
Analysis methodologies follow European and National standards. Many food testing services are accredited. We use analytical equipment, including chromatography (HPLC, GC, GC/MS) and atomic absorption spectroscopy (AAS, GFA, FIAS).
- Meat/Fish/Poultry & by-products
- Nuts, Cereals
- Packaging, Material types
- Vitamins, supplements
- Water & wastewater
- Beverages, refreshments
- Cereal-Dried nuts-Milk Additives – Contaminants
- Honey: Determination of Diastase activity, Quantitative & qualitative pollen analysis
- Meat & meat products: Determination of fat, Determination of total Nitrogen, Determination of NO2, Determination of NO3, Determination of Ash, Determination of Moisture & Dry total matter, Sugars
- Determination of Sulphur dioxide
- Determination of Cd
- Determination of Acrylamide
- Juices-Drinks: Determination of Benzoic acid/and or Sorbic acid
- Surface waters: Determination of Cr, Cd, Ni
- Drinkable water: Determination of Conductivity, Determination of Nitrate Ions
- Packaging materials
- Solid industrial waste & by products: A12 Flammability test
- Waste waters: Determination of TSS, Determination of COD
- Stability testing for canned foods & similar products
- Numerous microbiological tests for foods & waters