QACS provides pharma stability services based on international standards and custom solutions. We test API’s, raw materials and final products in recommended environmental storage conditions such as Temperature, Humidity, Light and Duration-Long term/Accelerated.
Our GMP certified laboratory system allows for pharmaceutical quality evaluation at specific time intervals and under controlled and monitored conditions. Pharmaceutical stability studies are supported by walk-in chambers, thermal stability chambers, humidity control climatic chambers and storage space.
In drug development products or substances chemical, physical and microbiological properties should be maintained. Decelerating factors e.g. API degradation are addressed via pharmaceutical stability testing. Stability studies are necessary at drug product Development, Reformulation of remarketed products, Modification of production methods, Manufacturing site swift and Product packaging modification.
- Real time
- Accelerated under ICH or custom climatic zones
- Freeze thaw cycle studies
- Thermal stability
- Light, Photostability ICH Q1B
- Packaging Compatibility
- Storage services
- Organoleptic properties – Appearance, color, odor, texture
- Analytical services – Viscocity, color, odor/fragrance, pH, weight, active ingredients, Traces Impurities, UV filters, Heavy metals, assay of preservatives
- Microbiological properties – Microbial count & microbial enumeration
- Functionality & Aesthetics