Since its establishment in 2002, QACS laboratories have been serving cosmetic, pharmaceutical, biocides and the food industries through a continuous expansion of services. We engage in collaborations with industry professionals and business entities to stay in compliance with regulatory standards and guidelines. Our network of partners consists of scientific institutions and associations in order to assist industry professionals in Research and Development projects. The QACS network of partners is structurally built to further support a high level of laboratory testing services.
Participating and exhibiting in National fairs and events has been a constant of the QACS business agenda in order to maintain connections with professionals worldwide. Members of our scientific team coordinate and host national and international events, conferences and symposiums as part of QACS business practices.
- Participation as exhibitor in more than 20 international fairs, since 2008, namely at In Cosmetics, Beauty Eurasia, CPHi, Beyond Beauty, PLMA.
- Participation as trainers and speakers on several occasions. Seminars and conferences in Italy, Germany, France, Israel, Turkey. Learn more in our Exhibitions page.
Labs have achieved a strong presence in Greek, European and Middle Eastern markets. As a result , International clients comprise a significant part of health and science industry oriented laboratory testing services.
- Represents FERA UK (FAPAS) in Greece and Cyprus. FAPAS, a world-renowned accredited provider for inter-laboratory trials e.g. proficiency testing or ring trials, has been supporting food and water testing industries since 1990.
- Is a founding member of the European Cosmetics Responsible Person Association (ERPA). ERPA brings together European professional responsible persons, safety assessors and cosmetic testing laboratories.
- Is a founding member of the Hellenic Society of Cosmetology (ΕΕΚ), which was established in 1996. EEK counts around 300 members. QACS key scientists have been among the elected board members for at least 6 years.
- Has been a member of the Greek-German chamber of Commerce & Industry AHK. QACS Ltd membership represents QACS for the cosmetics & pharmaceutical sector and ERGANAL for the food, beverages and environmental sector.
- Is a member of the HBIO, the Hellenic Bio cluster that supports and promotes Greek life sciences and the healthcare ecosystem.
- Participates in the Hellenic Cosmetic, Toiletry and Perfumery Association (PSVAK).
Partnerships have been forged with leading scientific institutes and bodies in Greece and abroad:
- We are closely associated with research laboratories at the University of Athens, the Agricultural University of Athens and the University of Patras, as well as research institutes and premium industry laboratories.
- We have a long-term partnership with the ALS Global laboratories in the Czech Republic working together on the analytical testing of materials and finished products.
- We are affiliated with the MatTek In Vitro Life Science Laboratory in Bratislava, Slovak Republic working together on in-vitro tests on skin and eye irritation testing.