CUSTOMER PRIVATE DATA – PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice provides additional information on how QACS Ltd complies with the requirements of General Data Protection Rule (GDPR) (Regulation 2016/679) with respect to the personal data of our customers.
Trading name: QACS Ltd
Postal Address: Antigonis 1, Metamorfosi
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
QACS Ltd collects and is the data controller for the following personal data for both current and former customers:
- personal details (including name, signature, email address, telephone number (work / mobile work number, pictures)
- any information you send us
CAUSE FOR COLLECTING THIS INFORMATION
QACS Ltd collects this information for the following reasons:
- Facilitate the provision of goods and services
- To fulfill contractual agreements
- To send statements and invoices to you and collect payments from you
- To allow you to use our services provided on the Internet
- To send you email notifications
- To send you a newsletter (and other marketing communications) about our business.
- To comply with our legal obligations
QACS LEGAL BASE FOR INFORMATION PROCESSING
Our legal basis for the processing your personal data will depend on the relevant information and the specific context in which we process these data. However, QACS Ltd typically uses the following legal grounds for processing customer personal data for:
- The conclusion of a contract with the data subject
- Our legitimate interests
LEGAL INTERESTS BEING PURSUED AND INFORMATION PROCESS
QACS Ltd may use its own legitimate interests to process personal data for:
- scientific / statistical research purposes for both private and publicly funded scientific / research projects
- collecting a limited amount of personal data from our customers (e.g., name, email address, telephone number) to provide our services.
- Ensuring worker safety (in the case of closed circuit television = CCTV that can record people when visiting certain areas of the workplace). Additional privacy notices are displayed where the CCTV is active.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share your information with the following:
- with QACS Ltd employees to fulfill our contractual obligations
- The information processed within the quality management system can be shared with accreditation accreditation bodies.
QACS Ltd will retain your information in the following ways:
- QACS Ltd has achieved compliance with GDPR
- We will restrict access to your personal information so that only those who need access to it can view it.
- We will take all reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide to secure (password and firewall) servers.
- All employees of QACS Ltd receive annual training on data protection and information security
DURATION OF INFORMATION STORAGE
QACS Ltd keeps your personal information for as long as it is required to meet the obligatory and contractual obligations and unless specified separately for as long as it is reasonably necessary for the performance of the services and for the fulfillment of our obligatory and contractual obligations.
- CCTV data is retained for up to 10 days.
- All marketing communications sent by QACS Ltd contain easy ways to block further communications. Alternatively, if you want to unsubscribe at any time, just email: Info@qacs.gr
RESULTS AFTER DECLINING TO GIVE INFORMATION
The General Data Protection Regulation confers certain rights on individuals regarding the use of their personal data. Please note that the services that QACS Ltd may provide to you may be restricted if you choose not to allow us to use your personal information as described in this Privacy Notice
Because of the nature of using a CCTV / trail camera, collecting personal data is inevitable when using these cameras.
PROCESS OF INFORMATION
QACS Ltd may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent required by law to do so.
- in relation to any legal proceedings or possible legal proceedings.
- to create, exercise or defend our legitimate rights
According to GDPR, you are entitled to the following rights:
- The right to information: This includes the obligation of QACS Ltd to provide “fair processing information”, usually through a privacy notice, including through this document.
- Right of access: You have the right to be informed about the personal data that QACS Ltd has about you, how it is used, how it is used and how you need it.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to correct your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete. If we have disclosed these data to third parties, we should, if possible, inform them of the correction.
- The right of remission (also known as “the right to be forgotten”): You have the right to request the deletion or removal of personal data when there is no good reason to continue processing it.
- The right to restrict the processing: You have the right to “block” or remove the processing of personal data.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to acquire and reuse your personal data for your own purposes in various services. This right allows you to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one computer environment to another in a safe and secure manner, without any barriers to usability. Data portability is limited to your personal data
- provided by you as the data subject.
- processing by automated means. And
- where the legal basis for the transaction is either the consent or the necessity to execute a contract to which you are a party
- Opposition Obligation: You have the right to object to processing based on:
- legitimate interests or performance of a duty in the public interest / exercise of public authority (including formality);
- Direct marketing (including profile). And
- processing for scientific / historical research and statistics.
If you wish to exercise your right to access your personal data in the form of a “SAR” access request, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We may update this privacy notice from time to time by posting a new version on our site.