QACS has been expanding since its creation in 2002. Testing services are conducted in four distinct facilities of 1800 m², operated by 90 experienced scientists and fitted with state-of-the-art equipment. Laboratory testing solutions are delivered worldwide.
Microbiological, chemical, in vivo, in vitro, packaging and molecular testing services are all provided. Activities focus on Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical, Biocides and Food testing. QACS quality management system is EN/ISO17025 & GMP accredited and ISO9001 certified.
QACS’s 2 cell laboratories are equipped with state-of-art equipment, well trained personnel, a cell bank with multiple cell lines available and a virus bank for Adeno-, Noro- and Modified Ankara Vaccinia.
Your benefits as a client of QACS Cell Lab services
- Very competitive prices
- Competitive turnaround time (TAT) better than market 30-45days
- Overcome cytotoxicity issues with LVP (additional charge)
- Sound scientific background and technical support -more than 1000samples tested on an annual base
The Lab integrates DNA technology into services in order to assist industries in microorganism investigation and root cause analysis of microbial issues. DNA services include Microorganisms Identification, GMO testing, Pathogen Detection and Authenticity.
QACS Lab’s antiseptic facilities conduct Antimicrobial Efficacy testing. By being EN17025 accredited and following the EN14885 scope, QACS spectrum of standard and custom biocides testing covers antimicrobial efficacy claims for:
- Quantitative Suspension Tests (phase 1, phase 2/step1) CHEMICAL DISINFECTANTS & ANTISEPTICS
- Quantitative Carrier Tests on non porous surfaces with or without Mechanical action (phase 2/step2)
- Evaluation of hygienic handwash efficacy (phase 2/step2)
- Evaluation of hygienic handrub efficacy (phase 2/step2)
- Evaluation of surgical hand disinfection efficacy (phase 2/step2)
- Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of virucidal activity in the medical area
We have been licensed by NDO (National Drug Organization) to
- Develop and evaluate analytical control methods for pharmaceuticals
- Determine active substances and admixtures in pharmaceuticals
- Conduct stability studies on pharmaceuticals according to the ICH instructions for releasing batches of end products
Pharmaceutical testing services include:
QACSFOOD, member of QACS, provides chemical, microbiological molecular & packaging testing services to the Food, Feed & Environment industries. To ensure Quality Assurance & Marketability of products, QACSFOOD Labs with many years of expertise, provide innovative & adaptive industry solutions using modern equipment and following current legislations.
Check here our Services Brochure
- 10 laboratory modules, 1800 m² space
- 3 microbiological laboratories
- 3 chemical laboratories
- 1 molecular laboratory
- 1 biocide testing facility
- 1 stability storage facility
- 1 clinical efficacy testing facility