The QACS Laboratory activities focus on quality control services for cosmetics and disinfectants.
Our quality management system:
- Is accredited to the EN/ISO 17025 standard.
- Is certified under ISO 9001.
- Complies with the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and the Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) regulations.
Our rigid inspection schedule includes:
- Regular second-party audits by customers.
- Third-party audits by certification or accreditation bodies (ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 17025).
We conduct all our challenge tests in line with European and international protocols (EP, USP, ISO 11930).
We offer various contracted services in the area of cosmetics and sanitizers. These include a variety of protocols on preservation efficacy (challenge testing), patch testing, cosmetic efficacy, testing for traces and impurities, in vitro testing for skin and eye irritation, and stability testing. We also provide regulatory compliance and safety assessment services.
In the biocide sector, we offer antibacterial efficacy tests for your disinfectants and antiseptics. These include suspension, surface and handrub tests.